Amplify puttin this game on easy mode

I took mitch and tired old guys advice.  Can't beat em, join em.  Rockin a 3.2 K/D in TDM all thanks to pre-firing everyone who gets near me.  Might as well be banging pots and pans together while yelling "I'm over here".......They took SND out of the game to promote the new game mode so I will be sound **** in respawn until they patch snd back in and patch amplify back out...lol I see why you respawn guys defend amplify so fiercely.  The best way to consistently get kill streaks in this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sound whor3? Its been around in CoD for a long time. Its effect, but usually not in chaotic game modes unless your caught off the beaten path somewhere. It does work. Ill also note that there are ZERO headsets out (at my local Gamestop) for the Next Gen Xbone, as of yet. Everyone will be using the old style headset that comes from the game.

Have you tried amplify yet?  The maps are bigger than previous games so there isn't as much noise.  Thanks for the tip on using the better perk...My highest w/l, k/d to date.  I'm still confused about the no head set thing with xbox one...will there be an adapter?  Can I use my old head set with out the ability to chat?  I wonder why they would forget the most important accessory...I'm sure turtlebeach would have made a compatible headset 2 years ago if m$ asked.

Need a adaptor for wired headsets not out till next year..

I see they fixed it so that its not an issue in snd anymore too.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Ill also note that there are ZERO headsets out (at my local Gamestop) for the Next Gen Xbone, as of yet. Everyone will be using the old style headset that comes wtih the system.

[/quote]

As long as the shape of the yellow, white, red cord stays the same I'll be using the adapter that allows me to use my Turtle Beaches with an HDMI cord for sound, and I'll be using that cheap mic for communicating. If not, it's going to be weird playing without a headset.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I see they fixed it so that its not an issue in snd anymore too.

[/quote]

What do you mean by that?  Fixed It by removing snd? lol

Just spoke to support looks like next year for this adaptor

Thats what I had heard. NO adapters for current headsets (like TBs etc) for like a year and I also heard that there are NO after market headsets (TBs, etc) available yet for Xbone. Thats why I was saying itll be everyone with the one ear mike thingy that comes with the systems.

^There are X1 TB's coming

I thought that the adapters are chat adapters. Connecting TB's via Toslink will give you the audio on the Xbox One. Just no chat.