Ammo-O-Matic

Hey guys ive been a zombie slayer for a while now and one day on utube i see a perk that is supposed to be a legit perk in zombies. Trey Arch thinks that it would make the game easy where this perk regenerates ur ammo every second. Think of it this way. u r on round 50 and have 3500 (perk price) and two guns that are u fav. u have three options 1. buy the box or other guns. 2. sit there and knife the zombies till they die. 3. (if it shows up) buy the ammo regeneration perk. i wont be looking at this much because i will mostly b on xbox playing zombs or borderlands 2. so message me on xbox or on here and wait for me. ur choice

(my gt is a name that hides my id)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So...what do you want?

Yeah, no kidding. Wtf?

He wants a perk the regenerates your ammo, aka easy mode. If you need more ammo in the higher rounds, you've got to keep buying new guns.

ok first of all did u actually read what i said? or r u just being stupid? IsaacClarkeSNL what r ur two favorite guns in zombies?

if u want to argue about this lets do so on borderlands 1 that is where i want to show u guys how more useful ammo regen is than buying ammo or new guns

No, you didn't even ask a question, yet you tell us to message you...

About the Ammo-perk machine, that was something that was removed from World at War from release, so long story short, it won't be in Black Ops 2.

What's the point in a survival game if there are no survival elements involved?

ramon black ops 2 zombies isnt really about survival stuff. if u want survival stuff go to the first ever zombie map for waw then come back to me. the only perk that only fits in for zombie apocalyspe is mule kick because of the ability to hold three guns at once. treyarch now only made zombies as if its nothing to worry about. i only want treyarch to put Ammo-O-Matic back in so it would be more fun

so if u have borderlands 1 put it in and i will show u the best strategy as if we were playing zombies

i will b back on tomorrow at say 6pm eastern time. when we have a full party and find a whole bunch of enemies that make us waste our ammo u decide. either get a new gun from the store, buy and waste money on ammo, or get ammo for free with out having to spend money and losing ur favorite weapons

I know Black Ops 2 isn't about survival anymore, but still, it's a zombie gametype. Anyways if you mean private matches, I see what you're getting at.

By the way, stop acting like it's a choice to get unlimited ammo. I don't think anyone on the forums here is a hacker, so yes we will buy new guns.