AMBASSADORS WHY?

Why is it some Ambassadors think they can go round and bully or belittle the rest of the community? How do these people keep their status, after making the position look pointless. Makes you wonder how they were appointed in the first place. So what is the point of them anymore???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

But why do they think they can treat the community like that in the first place? Do they know what an Ambassador is, and supposed to do? From where I'm standing it looks bad on Live and all Ambassadors.

They asked to be ambassaddors.  No big deal.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

CUL1 users should not be Ambassadors.

[/quote]Some lv 1 gamers  contribute and help more than  high CUL gamers. Thats why is permitted i guess.

If you see someone from the program that needs attention you can PM me or XboxAmbassadors. I know not all of you can find posts for the XA tag so here's mine.

You either want to be helpful or not, it's that simple. That's why I see the Ambassador program as pointless. People shouldn't need to be prompted to be helpful to the community or to someone with a question, it should come naturally.

With that logic in mind everyone who posts here regularly should be an ambassador (not with a title but in general). Nothing separates an ambassador from another poster other than the icon.

Some people think that the title gives them authority and they sign up just because of the title. They don't know what the point of the program is, which is to be kind and helpful to people.

Just report them and they will be removed from the program.

[quote user="Marcinko Jr"]

But why do they think they can treat the community like that in the first place? Do they know what an Ambassador is, and supposed to do? From where I'm standing it looks bad on Live and all Ambassadors.

[/quote]

As others have said, report 'em.

We're not all jerks. The majority of us do actually try to help people and have intelligent conversations with forum members, but as per usual a few idiots can give us all terrible reputations. As to why they're like that, I can't provide any real answers.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

Anyone can get it nowadays.

[/quote]

true that, but it takes more valor to uphold such a title

CUL1 users should not be Ambassadors.

About 95% of the Xbox Ambassadors only sign up for it so that they can have a stupid symbol in their gamercard. That's the way I see it anyways.