Amazon

It's been shipped. Anyone else their email notification?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Also shipped from Amazon. I find them (Amazon) extremely dependable. (The $20 credit was sweet as well)

BESTBUY.ca Shipping Notice Email Below you will find a list of the item(s) that are now en route to you!

I went to the midnight release. I didn't feel like waiting.

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

BESTBUY.ca Shipping Notice Email Below you will find a list of the item(s) that are now en route to you!

[/quote] Good to know, as is most useful info. Amazon does does the same thing. Also, I can't speak for/about the other "retail" stores but

I would also like to point out that there is also a $20 credit (Amazon) as well for Crysis 3 which you can use for a future purchase. Good

luck in Dead Space 3, see ya there.

[quote user="KingEpic19"]

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

[/quote] Good to know, as is most useful info. Amazon does does the same thing. Also, I can't speak for/about the other "retail" stores but

I would also like to point out that there is also a $20 credit (Amazon) as well for Crysis 3 which you can use for a future purchase. Good

luck in Dead Space 3, see ya there.

[/quote]Yeah JUST once I would like to get mine a few days early, should be in my mail tomorow..

STILL WAITING!!!  omg I hate Best buy..