Amazon prime app with received

I am running my xbox via HDMI to my receiver then off to my TV.  This causes an MP1032 eror and I cannot use the App.  Anyone hear how / When Microsoft will address this?  I have read that if you run the HDMI directly to your TV then this solves the problem but that is not how I want my system setup

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

I had this, MP1032 error is caused by HDCP failing. If you happen to have a capture device between your Xbox One and your TV then you need to remove it. So things like Rovio/Elgato devices or PC's with pass through connections will cause the MP1032 error.

Your Xbox One must be plugged in to your TV for Amazon to work. I assume this is for security to prevent people recording/broadcasting shows from the apps online.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had the same error keep popping up. when stream video to xbox one, I got error MP1032. I had to make sure my nat type was open. Then went into advanced settings on network and checked ip address and primary/secondary DNS. I changed DNS setting to manual and put 8.8.8.8 in primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in secondary Dns. I changed power setting to energy saving and then use B button to back out of settings to save. I held in the power button on console until it turned off, left it 10 seconds then powered xbox back up. Went back into settings to make sure the DNs had saved. after doing this amazon and youtube worked. You could try this.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, Retrobution! Man, that is some amazing advice there! Unfortunately, this thread is fairly old and the original poster might have resolved their issue. I appreciate your enthusiasm to help others, though, and encourage you to spread your knowledge around to the more recent threads in here! Thanks so much for giving this advice, and we look forward to you helping out your fellow gamers!

Sorry this didn't help.