Amazon Pre-orders(UK)

I was wondering if anyone else pre-ordered their copy from Amazon? And if your copy has been dispatched or not?

As I payed extra for first class delivery and it's been stuck on 'Soon to dispatch' for about a day now. It seems like they have done nothing but still took my money. Looking to be one massive let down by amazon.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am the same mate,but just checked and game is now dispatched!i was worried too!Thing is my post man don't come til 1pm everyday!I'm hoping for early morning courier!

Mine Dispatched some time Thursday morning, I paid for First Class so hopefully I should have it some time Friday morning, Saturday at the latest.

I ordered mine through Amazon and it is sat on my desk at work next to me, it was dispatched yesterday morning so don't worry guys. Now, where is that fire alarm.....

I didn't but my mate ordered it through Amazon and received it yesterday. Strange too, as he lives in the backend of nowhere and usually receives everything late.

Yeeeeah!!!!!!just got it!!

Mines still not here, dispatched this morning. Not a happy bunny, when I can see copies all lined up for under £30 in Tesco >:|