AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 GAME CONFIRMED!

i heard a friend mention a teaser trailer to another one of my friends in the xbox live party nearly 2 weeks ago, i decided to watch it last week.

-

here's the teaser trailer for the game: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTjPiwIgHAk 

(had to type it cos it wouldn't let me copy and paste the link)

Discussion Info

Last updated September 21, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm not very excited about it, I wish  marvel would start handing over the game rights to companies like rocksteady and get some great AAA budget games out there.

The Arkham games combat system would work really well for a Spider-Man game too.

or at least give it back to treyarch.

[quote user="Barl0w 1995"]or at least give it back to treyarch.[/quote]The occasional camera angle issue aside, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows is amazing (pardon the pun).

A shame Treyarch never did a follow-up. 

spider-mans 1, 2, ultimate spidey and 3 were awesome.

-

movie versions, however, i'm still pi$$ed off that they cancelled spider-man 4. the new movies don't feel the same and i grew up on the sam raimi ones.

[quote user="Barl0w 1995"]

-

movie versions, however, i'm still pi$$ed off that they cancelled spider-man 4. the new movies don't feel the same and i grew up on the sam raimi ones.

[/quote]You have Toby McGuire to thank for that.  He didn't want to star in any more Spider-Man movies, so they had to do a "reboot" with the new actor.  Personally I liked Toby being Spider-Man better.  Wasn't a big fan of the 3rd installment of that series, but that's just me.

I have been so craving a redo of X-Men Legends (not the second one not a fan of that game).  I loved how you could unlock chapters in the X-Men's history and play against Sentinels or whatever else.  I enjoyed Marvel Ultimate Alliance and wish they'd make a newer and better one of those.  So much potential.  I hope those who got the exclusivity to make Marvel's games does a good job on whatever it is.

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

[quote user="Barl0w 1995"]

-

[/quote]You have Toby McGuire to thank for that.  He didn't want to star in any more Spider-Man movies, so they had to do a "reboot" with the new actor.  Personally I liked Toby being Spider-Man better.  Wasn't a big fan of the 3rd installment of that series, but that's just me.

I have been so craving a redo of X-Men Legends (not the second one not a fan of that game).  I loved how you could unlock chapters in the X-Men's history and play against Sentinels or whatever else.  I enjoyed Marvel Ultimate Alliance and wish they'd make a newer and better one of those.  So much potential.  I hope those who got the exclusivity to make Marvel's games does a good job on whatever it is.

[/quote]i thought spider-man 3 the movie was awesome, it had the most action out of the 3 movies. i'm still waiting for ultimate alliance 3 or hd re-releases of spidey 1, 2 and 3 games. i noticed there's no game tie-ins of superhero movies now, except for iron man 3 on mobile but i don't have a mobile.

I really enjoyed The Amazing Spider-Man. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Xbox One version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="Barl0w 1995"]or at least give it back to treyarch.[/quote]The occasional camera angle issue aside, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows is amazing (pardon the pun).

A shame Treyarch never did a follow-up. 

[/quote] Really? Can you go into more detail? I never heard anything good about it but if there's a chance I'll get enjoyment out of a Spider-Man game, I'll take it.

@pyramid if you want a good spider-man game, play ultimate spider-man, spider-man 1 or spider-man 2, but neither of them are on 360, they're ps2 era games.