Amazing Race season pass problem

Season 22 of The Amazing Race isn't showing that I've bought the season pass for it.  Each of the episodes until the most recent, episode 5, have downloaded fine.  Now it's asking me to pay to download the most recent episode.  It also doesn't show that I have the season pass for it.

I've already refreshed my purchase history.  I don't watch it on my 360 but rather on my computer.  I don't know if it would work on my console since I haven't tried it, but that's not where I watch it anyway.  That wouldn't fix any solution anyway in the case that someone has a similar issue without a 360. I'd appreciate any assistance with this problem.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there,

Are you using the Win8 Video app or the Zune software?  If you're using the Win8 app, I just want to confirm that you took the proper steps to refresh your purchase history.  That's done by deleting the app completely, then re-installing it from the Store.  

Did you purchase the SD or HD version?  I've confirmed that everything looks correct on our end, but would like to buy the correct version to verify that.

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hmm... No, I went into Xbox Video on 360 and pressed X to refresh.  I'll delete and redownload the app.  Thanks for the suggestion.  And I'm using the Windows 8 Xbox Video app.  I purchased the HD version.

I'll try your suggestion and get reply back.  Thanks for the help.

Sorry this didn't help.

That worked.  Thanks.  But it caused a lot of other headache, namely Xbox Video download staying stuck at pending, which was another hassle I had to fix.  Seems like it's working for now anyway.  I appreciate the help.

Sorry this didn't help.