Amazing how many people are all the sudden Eagle fans....

Making me sick....  so tired of playing the Heat last year on nba2k11...now i gotta chase Vick around all year?  Some people cant win unless they have the best team...oh well. I ll stick with my Seahawks. Unless you were born in Philly...i dont want to hear it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Selecting a team to play with, and who is your favorite team don't always have to match.

I agree with these people jumping on the band wagon. First it was the Packers and now it going to be the Eagles. You know what I do? I just won't play anyone picking the Eagles. I don't mind playing the best team Packers though.

I am a EAGLES fan too Go EAGLES!!!! is Madden NFL coming out on Xbox Kinect? becaues Best buy store said that to me

die hard eagles fan say wat u want but i been a eagles fan senice before u were born!

You can't even spell "since". You probably like 11 and got your mom to buy you a live membership. You know nothing about the eagles.

I am a die hard Eagles fan, I live in Delaware, but only 2 hours from philly. I am no bandwagon jumper :)

They havent won anything yet....Though  you will see them alot in Madden online.  People who hide behind teams are usually easier to beat any how.

^^Agreed, once their rollout with Vick stops working they'll quit.

I am a eagle fan,since the days of timmy brown.Way before alot of you where born

Born in philly 1949.