Am sorry to say but this sucks. Spoilers!

The Dark Brother Hood missions suck. I remmeber the last game it had heart but  these mission's suck so bad, just my opinion. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The missions sucked but I enjoyed the plot twists throughout the guild quest line.

What plot twist? just asking.

I agree, the story was just terrible. I loved it in oblivion, i really got into it then and loved the "omg" moment at applewatch! I was looking foward to it in skyrim but it was a huge letdown, the brotherhood clothes were nice though ^_^

[quote user="FrankCastle 52"]

What plot twist? just asking.

[/quote]

If you don't know what I am talking about then you haven't finished the quest line yet and I won't spoil it for you.

While I'll agree it wasn't as good as it was in Oblivion, it wasn't terrible.  Also it was the only questline I actually liked in the whole game.  I've enjoyed most of my questlines in Skyrim so its no biggie that one questline isn't as good as it was in the last game.

@ pal time. Because some one was a tratior? Thats no twist.

There really wasn't much of an interesting story. Cicero brings nightmother to sanctuary, nightmother says "Killing the Emperor will make you super famous! Oh, and you're the Listener by the way. Now start embracing your unholy grandmother!". Astrid thinks thats a good idea, you start plotting, Cicero turns crazy, start plotting some more, kill fake Emperor, get betrayed, come back to burning sanctuary, curb stomp Astrid's face, go to new Sanctuary, kill real Emperor, you take over Brotherhood like a boss. I liked Oblivion's Brotherhood better because they actually had some good characters like Lucien Lachance. The only good characters in this game were Nazir because he had Three Dog's voice (Bow wow by the way). And I guess the little girl, because....well she was a little girl in the Dark Brotherhood, and Cicero because he is EXTREMELY unique. I am glad that those were the only 3 to survive (well I kept Cicero alive atleast). I was really disappointed that I didn't get my Black Hand robes back D:<. And the Nightmother was just a freaky old corpse that likes it when you touch her. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DON'T FOLLOW THE FIVE TENETS!

I liked Babette, but I was initially disappointed by their questline as well.

I far preferred their line in Oblivion too, at least their assassinations had style/finesse.

I know and thanks for responding because I thougt i was the only one.

Anyone miss that mission in Oblivion for the Dark Brotherhood where you go to a party inside a locked house and end up killing a few and turning a few of them against each other? Ah, killing with style......