Am I the only person here who thinks this?

I personally dont think any weapon should be nerfed. I think the vehicles are ok just the way they are. The weapon attachments are all fine. I have never once thought that someone killed me because they have a superior gun because hell, i usually have the gun they killed me with already unlocked. How about instead of saying "oh he killed me, that gun needs to be nerfed" how about you just admit he was better than you at that moment. Its a never ending cycle, today youll want one gun nerfed, then tomorrow another, then another, then another. How about using tactics instead of complaining. Instead of rushing an objective, scope it out for a second before you just rush in. This isnt call of duty, you cant just rush in and hold down the trigger and hipfire in spray and pray mode. Also know the range of your gun, know when an enemy is to far away and spot him for your teammates. Dont get mad because your UMP doesnt kill someone across the map, again this isnt call of duty. if you arent sure if an enemy is in a building, toss a grenade in. If you hear a yell you know someone is in there. Sneak in, dont rush in. Also, stick with your team. This is a team based game, going lone wolfe gets you nowhere.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Or, you could accept the game has some issues and balancing needs to be a bit adjusted. Many people play with the team, but it's up to the team to decide if they want to work together. I only end up playing when a friend is on to squad up with. Rather have someone to communicate with fluently and not have noise on the line. Teamwork does not mean balance issues on weapons. Your suggestion, while being aimed in a nice area, is kind of missing the point on some of it.

What is unbalanced? I have never felt like a gun was overpowered.

I am pissed at the AT mines thing but not much really bothers me too much as long as its fair and balanced,I although i don't think stingers need nerfing either.

The Scar, many say. Does the most damage of any other carbine with only a burst to kill. Lots of people are moaning about the M249 because the foregrip makes it too accurate for being an LMG and a constant rate of fire. The G3 is apparently another heavy hitter for no apparent reason. Not saying this is how I feel, but I do know that I tend to die more by the Scar than any other weapon out there, so I can safely guess it is a bit tweaked. especially when facing someone and having the jump on them to fire about 6-8 rounds neatly in their chest only to have them fire about 3-4 back and kill you in return. Just a tad, yeah, especially when it's carbine against carbine.

the only thing killing me that's annoying is the radio controlled frisbee....needs to go

-

.the only thing annoyingly hard to kill is the choppers...get rid of in-flight repairs and that problem is solved...otherwise it's balanced

ive never been killed by that

I understand why people complain about the IRNV.

That crap has to be nerfed just a tad bit.

Most of my kills are with the M4 and the KH2002, I do use the IRNV but my KD hasnt changed since I unlocked it I just spot more grass munching wookies. If it does get nerfed I dont really mind because more often than not the person who killed me is using a M246 with a grip and IRNV scope. They nerfed the M60 in BC2 and everyone switched to the MG3 after this patch comes out the 'new OP' weapon debate will start again. If the do buff the AN94 and put more recoil on the M416 then I expect that a lot of players will switch to the AN94 as for the LMG's I hope that the accuracy and range they are adding to the tripod gets taken off the weapon when fired from the shoulder.

I think the guns are OK. The IRNV, the flashlight and the tank mines needed to be nerfed though.

I have never equipped the IRNV because I didn't want to get used to it and then have my crutch taken away. But I have picked it up twice from dead guys as I was low on ammo. Both times I proceeded to go on a 10+ kill streak and not die until the game ended. It was a stupid idea to give the player the ability to hit the left trigger and know exactly where the enemies are, lit up on the HUD. Other games have hacks that do that. It made bad players good and decent players unstoppable.

The range at which the flashlight made the enemy's screen entirely white is just silly. No attachment should block another players ability to see by nearly 100% like the flashlight does. It is just a dumb gimmick and I hope they nerf it to uselessness so no one will use it since they won't just take it out.

Also right now it is possible to place unlimited AT mines and there is no counter for them. It was fine in BC2 where one could place 6 and there was a vehicle spec that spotted them.

Well that's more than I was planning on typing... heh

As long as any nerf is applied vehicles aswell then I really dont mind. If they only nerf the IRNV scope then people in tanks will have a big advantage on dark maps.