Am I the only one that thinks Titanfall looks meh?

I can't help but think this is a bit like the Emporah's New Clothes. Everyone's saying it looks amazing!  I say, why does it?  just another FPS really.  cant see what all the fuss is about.  There's a lot of jumping on the bandwagon happening with this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, you're not, so don't feel special.

I do think it could use a bit more color, IMO.

Rainbow mechs for all in beta who buy full game!!!!

I'm sure it will be fun. but I am not impressed with the graphics at all, especially the textures.

Anything from EA automatically gets put into the 'wait and see' category for me... the fact that they made it MP only just shoved it into that category even faster and with less thought involved.

I wish MS would make another Mechwarrior its not like we need another CoD with Robots

Just another FPS? I don't know ANY other FPS with Giant Mechs! And personally Resolution and textures are not important. Its all about gameplay!

i know this is xb1 but check jackfrags 4k titanfall vid on utube...that is what i expected to see on xb1 after the quality of tomb raider.

[quote user="Thanatos"]I wish MS would make another Mechwarrior its not like we need another CoD with Robots[/quote] If they could put Mechwarrior Online on the Xbox One, I for 1 would bey incredibly happy.

im so sorry im not trying to argue at all,but "..personally Resolution and textutes arnt important.." Yes lets all go back on the commodore 64 for cabal or the snes and play mario.

I just see when res and textures arnt important to a gamer they havnt experianced high end gaming at all.