Am I the only experiencing choppy gameplay?

I have a 250 GB HDD, and I only installed disc 1 as instructed.  I have about 71 GB's available on my HDD.  All of my friends who are playing have no issues and they're saying that the game is smooth as silk, yet my game is a bit choppy on some driving scenes?  Any one else experiencing this?

Thanks. 

EDIT: Disc 1* 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

disk 1 is the manditory install, installing disk 2 will hinder quality

That's what I meant.  Typo.  I installed disc 1 only and I use disc 2 as gameplay.

I have installed disc 1 and play off disc 2,like Rockstar said and i am having no problems,smooth as butter

the less said about social club right now though the better ;)

This really only happens when I'm driving.  If I'm on the ground just running around it's smooth, but on some driving scenes it gets kinda choppy.

Still waiting for my copy to arrive, but you might try installing disc 2 to a 16GB or larger USB drive. The read speed of the USB drive is supposed to be at least 15Mb/s, most 2.0 drives these days are around 20.

If you were to install Disc 2 onto a flash drive, would you save your games on the hard drive or flash drive?

[quote user="Ix TRIGMATIC xI"]

If you were to install Disc 2 onto a flash drive, would you save your games on the hard drive or flash drive?

[/quote]

Either/Or

Me personally though, i'd delete and reinstall the install disk. It's should be smooth as silk. I play on a 3rd generation white console with a 120gb HDD. Smooth as described.

How do you uninstall disc 1?  It doesn't give me an option.

Go into the hard drive and find it under "games" and delete disc one. It's 7.8GB.

^I would think that you would go to the system menu from the dash and delete the GTA V data from your harddrive.