AM DONE NEVER BUYING THIS CRAP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADDEN DEVELOPERS  I HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING ONLY YOU CAN KEEP *** THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!! AM DONE NEVER BUYING ANOTHER GAME FROM YOU 

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WITH NO COMPETITION................... CRAP 

2K5 WILL FOR EVER BE THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I actually thought with all the new features It's a solid game.

holy nerd rage.  Agreed its not the end all be all of video game football, but if I don't like it I just won't play it.  That being said it will still be fun playing in my 12 man dynasty.  

wow, this is the most solid madden i've ever played, while its still early; I have no complaints.  All Madden difficulty is kicking my butt :(

what are you, 12?

I agree with you, 2k all the way.

I'm loving it. Stop complaining.

A petrified turd wrapped in plastic...  Cant believe I wasted the valuable gas in my car to go play this yesterday at bro's house....

Why I am not a 2K5 troll and as a owner of Madden 11, I still miss the total experience that 2K5 brings...I pop it in now and then...

Brian

[quote user="IRISH PSYCHO317"]

MADDEN DEVELOPERS  I HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING ONLY YOU CAN KEEP *** THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!! AM DONE NEVER BUYING ANOTHER GAME FROM YOU 

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WITH NO COMPETITION................... CRAP 

2K5 WILL FOR EVER BE THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[/quote]

Bye

2K5 was a great game...but it was so very long ago.

I have no complaints with the current Madden offering. As a matter of fact, I'm really enjoying it. More so than last year's version.