Alvor skyrim glitch

Hello, my brother was playing Skyrim today and he needs to talk to alvor. But when enters his house, Sigrid and Alvor start attacking him. He load up save but it just keeps happening.Is there anyone who knows a solution?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi when this happens this is usually caused by the fact you have a bounty within the town, or for some reason like happened to me you are thane, you committed a crime guards come up, say you are thane, they leave but the bounty is still there so you get attacked, I recommend if you can't pay off your bounty is commit another crime and pay off the bounty then, this should sort you out.

Dump any stolen stuff you don't want to lost in a cupboard or something to pick up after you are arrested.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

it could also depend on who you side with. its like fallout in this aspect, if you sided with imperial you wont be able to do stormcloack missions and vise versa if you sided with stormcloak.

p.s. if ur a stage 4 vampire you will be attacked on sight

Sorry this didn't help.

Tell your companions just to wait outside otherwise you will be attacked there are many factors caused by this one situation .

Sorry this didn't help.

LOL I've doen the same. just to hard to NOT attack them? xD What I did was I went to another town, and sheathed my weapon. A guard stopped me and gave me the choice to go to jail. I did, didn't try to break out, and everything was perfectly fine again.

Sorry this didn't help.