Alright, What The Heck?

Yesterday I made a thread about EA winning the award for Worst Company In America but the it gets locked by a Mod on one single reply and now I see all these threads on the same topic all unlocked but mine? Why Mods?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you checked your email inbox, there should be an email stating why it was deleted. Also maybe the thread was a duplicate, and the other thread had more replies.

No, that was yesterday when my thread was the only thread with the info about it until someone locked it and someone else made another thread which became more popular? Just why? And no I have not gotten any emails about it.

[quote user="The Resistance"]Have you checked your email inbox, there should be an email stating why it was deleted.[/quote]

since when?

Dude, you created the EXACT same thread as another one that was on the front page.  LOOK, before you create a thread.  THAT is why it was locked.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="The Resistance"]Have you checked your email inbox, there should be an email stating why it was deleted.[/quote]

since when?

[/quote]
For a long time. It is like when you delete your own post, you can have an email sent to you and you can input a reason why in a box. This most likely happens when a Moderator deletes your post. Though sometimes if the post is complete spam or a duplicate, the deletion might just be done a quick succesion and no reason might not be provided as it was obvious onto why it was deleted.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

forums.xbox.com/.../234273.aspx

[/quote]There was a thread created 3 hours before yours.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

No, that was yesterday when my thread was the only thread with the info about it until someone locked it and someone else made another thread which became more popular? Just why? And no I have not gotten any emails about it.

[/quote]No your thread wasn't the only one nor was it the first. the first one is the only one I have replied in. Your's would have been locked because there was already several threads on the topic:

Beast was posted at Thu, Apr 5 2012 5:12 AM NZ time

And yours was posted at Thu, Apr 5 2012 7:45 AM  NZ time.

That's a couple of hours difference.

Besides the obvious time difference maybe the mods have a standing rule to side with anyone who isn't crazy when it comes to making topics? That sounds means but I think it would make sense when you consider how many he's had locked or deleted.

ROFL @ the energy people waste of winning arguments.Takai with his timelines LOLZ!@!@