Alright fellas, sell me!!

Is MW3 worth it?  What are everyone's thoughts on the game? Differences in MW2/Black Ops? Really anything they added you like/dislike.  Any info would be appreciated, I don't just like reading game reviews.  I'd rather hear what you guys and gals have to say.  Thanks all!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you like MW 2, youll like this.  If you like lag, youll like this.  If you like a Micheal Bay movie, again youll like this.  Personally, I cant even stand playing the MP due to the lag on it.  It makes it virtually unplayable.  The only thing I enjoy (since I cant play MP to even have an opinion on it), is the survival mode.  Thats the only saving grace for me at this point.  Maybe once the lag is delt with, my opinion will change

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

If you like MW 2, youll like this.  If you like lag, youll like this.  If you like a Micheal Bay movie, again youll like this.  Personally, I cant even stand playing the MP due to the lag on it.  It makes it virtually unplayable.  The only thing I enjoy (since I cant play MP to even have an opinion on it), is the survival mode.  Thats the only saving grace for me at this point.  Maybe once the lag is delt with, my opinion will change

[/quote] you need to get better internet kid i havent had lag once and i have been playing since launch

Ok, then explain why this is the only game I lag in, and not the score of other MP games I own and play?  

I like Spec Ops missions  

Yeah, that is expected with a new release game as big as a BF or COD.  The BF servers had the same issue in the beginning.  Now, that game is epic.  Love everything about BF3, but I have always enjoyed the COD change of pace game too.  Just don't know if I want to buy this game again.  I still have MW2 and didn't really play too much Black Ops because it was different with it not being Infinity Ward.

Is it worth it lol Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 takes $775m in five days

oh u could ask MS

According to Microsoft, more than 3.3 million unique gamers logged seven million multiplayer hours on Xbox Live with the game by the end of November 8, the first day it was available.

Oh how I hate Battlefield servers, there is not a single server in my country and it isn't a damn third world country. DICE you bleepers. give us a damn server that we won't lag like crap in.

I am beginning to really loathe the maps... I understand that they don't want a wild west showdown along a narrow street, but this is getting rediculous... each map is a circle filled with a maze of hallways and tunnels... it is virtually impossible to manuever anf flank because the enemy will immedietly spawn behind you... I understand the evils of being spawntrapped and all, but it would a good thing to have at least a general idea of where your foe is coming from... in MW3 is it basically random chance... turn a corner and there is a good chance there is a guy there... the maps are also mostly very small... MW2 had some good sized maps, as did BO... here it's like a quote from "Inglorious Bastards"... "You don't have to be a freaking genius to know that you don't want to fight in a freaking basement..."

^Agreed everyone hates the maps, delete em' all and make em Mw2 maps. XD