Alright, BF3 actually WILL suck!

Came home, fired up my fresh Beta Download.

Spawned in the Subway, looked at my gun and what did i saw?? A ACOG SCOPE!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't do anything, never changed my kit, didn't even unlock it yet!!!!

OMG!!!!

Every forum reg on this Battlefield forum knows how much i hate any type of reddot, scope, acog..

blasphemy!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!

PS.. now i finnaly saw myself the end game will totally rock!! this is gonna be the best game ever played on any console!!! I totally love it!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

:)

ACOG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? VONDERHAAR!!!!!!

Trickster!

yes the add ons auto equip when you unlock em ha ha

Well I am getting a new kind of glitch where when the game ends and it goes into another round i freeze on the loading screen but its not like i can't go to dash its just a pain to have to keep loading everything up after every level.

You should submit your bug report to the folks at Battlelog, or the EA forum.  I suppose they might have someone monitoring the xbox forum, but to be sure go to the source.  

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

You should submit your bug report to the folks at Battlelog, or the EA forum.  I suppose they might have someone monitoring the xbox forum, but to be sure go to the source.  

[/quote]

Lighten up dude.. ur way to serious..

i absofuckinlutly love this game..

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

Lighten up dude.. ur way to serious..

i absofuckinlutly love this game..

[/quote]

Nah - IMO theres no point in a beta tester posting bugs on a partner forum.   (In case you forgot, we are all B3 beta testers.)

what is this dark voodoo you speak of?

I got roll`ed in this thread :(