Alpha on 360?

I just received the invite to the alpha but was wondering if this available on xbox or just PC?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just PC dude. have to wait for the BETA if you coming out in sep/oct

Can the Alpha testers answer this?  Can we down grade the graphics in the beta?  Thats if pc is weak.  I know pc games let ya change the graphics.

You need a DX10 or DX11 graphics card first. but I'm pretty sure teh BETA will let you change the graphics options.

They have the ability to select low, medium, and high graphics in all the other battlefield games. Don't understand why not

So any jets in the alpha?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Where do u download the Alpha? I folowed the Instructions an ended up at Origin? but I couldnt find any place or item called Alpha to Download..

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Where do u download the Alpha? I folowed the Instructions an ended up at Origin? but I couldnt find any place or item called Alpha to Download..

[/quote]

You should have been given a redeem code. Then you open up origin and click on redeem product code. Then paste your redeem code into it. Then click on my games and push the ready to download button and it should download.

yeah  downloading now I jus need to find that software that allowed me to use my XBOX 360 controller on my PC

I just got my alpha code!

I actually saw a posted video that you will be able to change graphics right in the game. Its in the options menu.