Almost a month and FORUMS still missing!!!!!!!

Whats the deal MS? THis new forums went live almost a month ago 5/16 and still you all havent added back hardly anything.Only 5 or 6 games showing up in Arcade?? Stop being so lazy and get this thing back up.You would THINK it would be DONE BY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Improvements LOL!!! this new forum is such junk.I just dont see how it takes a month to tranfer the old forums over.It should have been done in the 1st week. NOT a month later.Come on MS get off your laurels and get these forums back up!!!

I try to give MS the benefit of the doubt as I think they do a lot of things right, but this forum change has been an unmitigated disaster.  And if you follow Dmzilla on twitter you would think everything was going great.  I get the sense they don't think there is a problem.

[quote user="xANVx Deadly"]

There are still missing threads and the new forums are still much slower than the previous forums. The lack of the "My Forums" page is what irks me the most. I used to use these forums quite often, but now I barely get on here at all...

[/quote]

these new forums are BETA as ffff

It doesnt seem that these forums are a big priority for MS.

This place hardly deserves to be labeled by the term "forum". It's more just become a place to vent one's hate.

Yes, they are lazy.

These new forums had a beta.   Just think about that.

[quote user="JohnRomerosHead"]

This place hardly deserves to be labeled by the term "forum". It's more just become a place to vent one's hate.

[/quote]That happened long before these new forums were implemented.

I much prefer the old forums.  What exactly was wrong with them to justify this giant step backward?