Almost 5 cst time.

Will I actually be able to play GTA:O tonight?  Magic 8 ball told me no.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

And you were compelled to start a new thread among the many others complaining about the same thing because???...

For the record, rockstar has issued a statement and is currently working on a patch.... I'm just dumbfounded how people managed to have fun with the game for 2 weeks and somehow act like the game is playable online only... Seems like the word PATIENCE was pushed to the back of the dictionary for most of the people in here.

transform

Sure did, don't like it dont read it.  My motivations are not your concerns but since you are so distressed about it I will tell you.  I bought the game for online, not offline and I was simply curious if it was working by any measure yet or not.  Is that ok with you princess?

I also bought it for online.  I am enjoying the campaign but I prefer the online portion.  Its 2013 and we are about to go into the next gen and yet this online launch blunders still happen.  How do big companies not learn from this?

[quote user="BigTK"]

Sure did, don't like it dont read it.  My motivations are not your concerns but since you are so distressed about it I will tell you.  I bought the game for online, not offline and I was simply curious if it was working by any measure yet or not.  Is that ok with you princess?

[/quote]

Yes, i can tell you don't like reading it since you have no grasp of the word "sarcasm" either... I was going to say that if you took the time to read the 1st,2nd, or even 3rd page in this forum you will find that many, many others share your "curiosity", but you've already established that reading isn't your thing so, as you were.

transform

Watching patient and impatient GTA gamers argue is entertaining me until the online is up and running. haha

[quote user="BigTK"]

Is that ok with you princess?

[/quote]
lol