Allowing add-on downloading in Germany!

Hey i'm an american soldier stationed in germany. i recently purchased some ms points, and guess what?! i can not download anything due to my location. i called the xbox support and verified with them why and its total understandable but, i am also gonna take his advice to! PLEASE XBOX LIVE tech's allow germany to be able to download content for our games out here. I and many others have been die hard xbox fans and its crazy how we are getting cheated on not being allowed to download stuff we want. we are paying for it out of pocket just like everyone else is. now i have points that i can not use over here because We (people in germany: I.E americans, american soldiers, and even germans) live and or are stationed here in germany.

For anyone who reads this and feels the same way, please keep posting. it would be very appriciated, and at least i know i would be greatful for all the support. 

you can even email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i'm gathering names and gamer tags of people so i can send a mass email to Xbox (sort of like a patition so to speak, and i hole i spelt that right.)

my gamer tag is Slammer86 

thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I feel X Box should find a way to support our troops

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you can download US content if it doesn't include region locks

you would have to ask them or your base to provide american connection rather then a germany connection

as the german connection be limited by their laws

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.