All's Fare in Love and War

Ok, I've completed the main story missions and then bought the cab depot. I've done about 10 or so normal fares and have yet to receive a call from Raul for a private fare, which pertains to the achievement. A lot of days have passed as well due to me doing the Kifflom! thing with Michael. How long does it take for Raul to call? Do I need to do even more regular cab jobs?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just wait until they call you, specifying that some requested a cab ride and wants their best driver or something. You'll get to accept or deny it and use your own vehicle, too.

It's taking a long time.  How long did it take for you to receive a call?

Not sure. Just do other things with that character for a while and it should come up soon enough.

I managed to get this cab fare the first time he called me which was a few hours after I had bought the business.

I got it.  It just took an unusually long time.

I just got it again on my second playthrough and I correct my above post by saying I think it was my second fare after you take that extreme dare devil guy to the Vinewood sign.

^That was my second private customer.  I unlocked it on the previous customer.  I wonder if there is a limit to these special customers...and if there's some type of reward for doing them all.

I've only had two, being that dare devil guy and a jealous wanna-be tough guy. I had a few other calls from the Cab Co., but was too busy at the time to accept them.

Lol same.  I was in the middle of hunting stunt jumps and declined the next pick up.  Raul then sent me an email saying, " Just thought you might like to help." Thanks for the guilt trip Raul!  I'm putting my phone on sleep mode for now.

There are a few others, one guy who throws up in your cab if you drive too fast and another one that robs a jewelry store. I've heard some will give you stock tips as well, but I haven't run into one of them. I've had about six cab special fares so far.