All you have to do is camp

the objective of the game is winning..by any means as long as you dont cheat, its easy to win in this game..just camp

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

shouldnt you go back to the cod 4 forum little kiddie?

uhhmmm no, its like 100 degrees outside.

omg its canadian..no escaping him..the forum stalker

says the one who constantly spammed every call of duty forum saying cod 4 is the greatest game ever, not to mention breaking a few other forum rules as well.

for sum1 whos at school etc..u spend a hell of alot of time on these forums..every1 knows your addicted to them..and everyone knows your just a little trouble maker with nothing else better to do in their sad lonely life

well clearly you need to learn how to read, i said i start my program in like 2 months. i have said it before i work 37 hours a week and during that time, im on the forums because im not really required to do any sort of work load at all. its funny your the one who's saying i have no life when in fact you keep coming back here after being banned already spamming on about stupid crap with cod 4.

blah blah blah

nice come back.

Is it really that hard to just IP ban some people?

ive reported him twice now, i talked to a support rep on the forums, apparently they cant see older reports youve sent fail. apparently its hard to do so. i have proof of him ban dodging too i just have to upload the pic to a hosting site.