Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Fingers crossed, co-op/ horde mode :)

Co-op would be fantastic :-)

Three Titanfall DLC plans are planned, comprising maps and other content - you'll get access to them at a discount as part of the game's Season Pass. Respawn also plans to update the game with new features such as private match support free of charge.

not exactly free is it as the title suggested

as for private matches and other modes

they should have been included in the game anyway

they are just making out they are doing us a favour

what bull

One of my complaints was the lack of game modes, so this is brilliant. At least they are not charging us for the game modes. 

I'd like to see a ...

"Pilots Vs Titans" mode ...

Even if it was some type of co-op/horde mode. You and 5 friends start off against 1 Titan, Wave 2, 2 Titans, so on and so on.

Uhhh, so what have I paid £20 for?

@Fatal, New maps. I'm also hoping the season pass will include weapons. 

That's fair I guess. Wouldn't want only paying customers to have new modes. There would be less people in the playlists.

Horde mode would be awesome with enemy AI pilots as well. They could actually be a challenge and use the cloak, stims, wall jumping, etc. Throw in the Titans, grunts & specs, it could be a blast. Even some of those flying dragons or whatever lol. Either way I'm hoping for some new modes.

Makes sense with dedicated servers to do this so the population remains viable in all the playlists. Just purchased my season pass but hopefully we still get to play the new maps often. Be interesting to see how they handle the DLC.