all the posts on SoS but nothing about the Gnasher

All you crybabies complain about a gun that you got to be infront of sopmeone pretty much to be killed, but nobody ever complains about the most overpowered overall gun in the game the Gnasher, a gun that also one shots you from up close too and one shots from 10+ feet as well as I die by one shot Gnashers the most of any gun from all ranges and yet this gun has 7 shots a clip and instant reloads, but lets all get on here and cry about the SoS and defend the Gnasher til we are black and blue in the face.  Ohh but the Gnasher was in 1 and 2 so its all good, *** doesn't mean the gun is way overpowered to have the range it does and 7 bullets in one clip, you kiddiesmake me sick....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The range on the gnasher is ridiculous Epic might as-well just put an ACOG on it

dont you mean a scope on it like a sniper?

lol...wait..are you being serious?

*8 round clip

*blue in the face as from a lack of oxygen, we aren't not bruised

*SOS had a larger gib range than the gnasher until recently so please stop exaggerating

*to one shot someone with the gnasher you actually have to aim

Shall i continue?

Because the Gnasher is the weapon of choice for Gearheads.  No way is Epic dumb enough to mess around with it.  They tried that in Gears 2 but there was huge outrage and they had to buff it in one of the many patches that game had.

In no game I've ever played has a one single weapon been as dominant as the Gnasher.

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

*8 round clip

*SOS had a larger gib range than the gnasher until recently so please stop exaggerating

Shall i continue?

[/quote]

No you don't.  But you do have to be in melee range.

"In no game I've ever played has a one single weapon been as dominant as the Gnasher".

H3's Battle Rifle is notable as similar, but it still doesn't really compare here because it's a fairly well-rounded primary weapon and it is, overall, used less than the Gnasher (comparatively).

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

"In no game I've ever played has a one single weapon been as dominant as the Gnasher".

H3's Battle Rifle is notable as similar, but it still doesn't really compare here because it's a fairly well-rounded primary weapon and it is, overall, used less than the Gnasher (comparatively).

[/quote]

I've never thought the BR as a dominating weapon, at least not in the same sense as the Gnasher.

Three Gears games and the Gnasher has been dominant in all of them.  Can't say the same about Halo but that could be because Bungie ruined all their good work by releasing Reach with that godawful DMR.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

*8 round clip

Shall i continue?

[/quote]

No you don't.  But you do have to be in melee range.

[/quote]wrongo. see, to properly "blindfire"is actually a type of  "skill". it requires knowledge gained by experience and practice. for winning a gnasher duel, if you cannot properly blindaim your shotgun on target you'll only pepper them, versus them gibbing you.

yes, range matters, but aim is by far more important.

it's been that way for centuries, ever since the first carmine decided to invent the handheld firearm and accidentally tested it on himself.

The range on it is ridiculous. Perhaps not a one-shot range, but it makes for a decent weapon even when you're 6-8 feet far. There are, however, strategies to use against them. Adapt and win.