All the little babies crying about Infected.

So alot of people are crying about them 1. blocking places that infected can get to you and stab you. 2. infected having throwing knifes.

Do you really think that you were supposed to able to get up there. You had to find an edge and then jump til you glitch your way up there and now you mad that infected can get to you and stab you. ??????? how else are they supposed to get to you without a throwing knife . No they did not ruin it they balanced it.

If people weren't suck assclowns they won't be crying about. it is a glitch you are not supposed to be able to get up there.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And your what? crying about the crybabies? gtfo......

l l

l l

l )<<-------<<

l l

l l_

l____)

^ That's how I took a throwing knife in the knee, which infected it to the point that my soldiering days are limited now.

I am glad they made the glitch spots kill you now. Only way to really win as a survivor is to stay as a group somewhere on the ground. I have won maybe 10 matches as a survivor and all of them were when the survivors and myself were moving around the map as a big group watching every direction.

The throwing knives are great as well to get rid of a camper. If you stay moving the Tknives are not really a problem.

I never need to get to a spot were I can't get knifed all you need is gun skill and hope that everyone doesnt come at you once

infected is for retards anyway. i agree with you. my friend only sends me invites to play with him when he wants to play infected. just so he can run to a ledge and kill you before you get close. this game is for people who want a quick moab or kills without any effort. and if you have been hearing them cry and moan because they cant do this, it would make me want to rant too.

Played it. Hated it. Don't play it anymore. Point I'm making,if you didn't like the first time don't play it anymore thus no reason to whine about it. Simple!

You seem mad...

I might be as mad as a bag of frogs but I like to play infected now and again.

Just watching the zombies infected running around in a frenzy looking for the last survivor is worth paying the admission for

[quote user="PHISHPOND"]

So alot of people are crying about them 1. blocking places that infected can get to you and stab you. 2. infected having throwing knifes.

Do you really think that you were supposed to able to get up there. You had to find an edge and then jump til you glitch your way up there and now you mad that infected can get to you and stab you. ??????? how else are they supposed to get to you without a throwing knife . No they did not ruin it they balanced it.

If people weren't suck assclowns they won't be crying about. it is a glitch you are not supposed to be able to get up there.

[/quote]

crying about it