All the Face/Off Maps Are Bigger Than Shipment, So...

Why not put them the core playlists? If you go to a private match, they are set up for all the objective games. And unless it's just me, those maps do NOT work for 1v1 or 2v2 -- too many boosters, campers, rage quitters, & quickscopers.

Everyone loved Shipment & Nuketown -- imagine the fast paced frenetic action of 6v6 whatever on these 4 maps....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'd have to disagree with you on Outpost a the Villa one with the pool, they AR both tiny. Outpost is like a 3rd if Kandahar base in MoH and that's it's smallest map.

6v6 on getaway? people would be getting killed when they spawn lol

^ People get killed when they spawn anyway.

I was really looking forward for this. A playlist in which everyone could rush without a care for the world. If I got beaten, at least it was because they had more skill than me.

Boy, was I wrong...10 Face Off matches and it was either noob guns, camping or ragequitters.

Count me out.

If the maps are supported for other gametypes, just play a private match with all of your friends & recent players & see what happens. I assure you, you won't like it...

you can't put them in a core list and plus I am tired of dome

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

If the maps are supported for other gametypes, just play a private match with all of your friends & recent players & see what happens. I assure you, you won't like it...

[/quote]

Of course I wouldn't like it -- the only thing I even enjoy about cod any more is gaining XP, rocking challenges, & leveling up...

But you're probably right. I'm sure I'd hate a game of Dom that ended 201-194 where everyone went something like 25-25 because it was 8 mins of non-stop action... that would SUCK! You're right, it's much better the way it is now -- slow & campy...