Finally got em all, who else got em? Proud of it as I fly for crap lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i am only missing 3

I need 4 knife kills in 1 round, 2 kills with emplaced weapons and a squad deathmatch win, I believe...

I can get all of them when I want. Just need one easy one that I haven't bothered for yet.

how do u get a nemesis kill? do u have to be killed 5 times by the same player then kill that player?

I think Nemesis is different in this one. I think you have to kill a person some odd amount of times and you'll be their nemesis and you need to do it twice.

oh ok, bc if it was the same as bfbc2, i would never have done this one.

I'm missing the teamdeathmatch and squad deathmatch ones and i havent played either gamemode yet! i think i also need some of the Rush ribbons (defend MCOMs). How do you get the Defend Mcoms one anyway? i was killing lots people within close proximity of our MCOM last night and didnt get it, i also defused 5 MCOM stations in a single match and that didnt get it either.

You need to kill WHILE they are arming it to get the M-com Defender ribbon. Proximity doesn't matter. It's a pain, too, if the enemy team sits back camping. Defusing doesn't do it either. Once you kill someone as they are arming it, you get an M-com defense bonus.

I just need my M-COM Defender, 2 emplaced weapons, and finally squad wipe and I'm set. That's probably the only "difficult" multiplayer achievement. Other than that, a couple single player achievements and co-op and I'm set.

Squad wipe.  I figured I would do this on squad rush, I mean , how hard can it be to kill the whole team twice.  Apparently it's hard to, because I can't kill the whole team twice.  I'll kill the same guy 5 times but cant get that 1 person twice.....Facepalm

Emplaced weapons.  Whats the deal with this gun.  It shoots missile's right, but when it lands in the vicinity of the enemy, it does like 15% damage.  On HC.....Facepalm

Suppression Assists/kills.  Ummmmmm, yeah.  I can't seem to get this because I KILL THE GUY.

Last of all the Vehicle kill one, where you have to, Drumroll, kill 6 people from a tank or humvee.  Seriously, I get like 5 guys and then the game ends.  Yeah I admit, I suck in the tank, especially when I go against someone who is good in the tank.  It doesn't help either that I have mines and smaws and air support destroying me.  This one is going to be a luck one.