All purchases with Xbox video have disappeared...

HI, Ok so i get on to xbox to watch some xbox video tv shows only to find out that all my purchases have disappeared... and i mean ALL...so i wait about a week thinkning that maybe they would just show back up or something...  i have purchased seasons of stuff movies and its all gone.. i have no problem purchasing new episodes but the seasons of stuff is what worries me, ive tried to clear my seystem cache, try to find them in my download history and its not even there ive tried to refresh my purchase history and nothing is there so i'm not sure what to do?... any one have any suggestions? please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 288 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

UPDATE: i've downloaded the zune software for my windows 7 pc and all of my purchases are on there but not on my xbox

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Search for one of your movies and see if you still have access to it.  If so, try playing the movie for a minute, then stop.  Then check to see if everything came back.

Sorry this didn't help.

ive tried that it wants me to purchase again

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Can you go to your Xbox 360 and launch the Xbox Video application. Once you have launched the app, go to Account Management and then press X. This should essentially refresh your purchase history and should display your titles again.

If this doesn't work the first time, try to back out of the application completely and try again. This should essentially fix the issue. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hassinade: I go to hit (x) i know its supposed to refresh the purchases but it wont even let me refresh....

all it says is " when you buy or rent movies, you'll see them here."  

ok... finally i got it to refresh... i got it to refresh buy buying a different tv show then refreshing on that because if there is nothing in your purchase history it wont let you refresh... you have to go down the the physical tv show and refresh on that

Thanks Hassinade

Sorry this didn't help.

I need help on mine i came home turn xbox on go to xbox video and all my purchases dissapeared i mean all and i have alot of things even though i cant refresh it it doesnt say i cant even purchase anything it says add payment option when i do that instead of turning to confirm purchase it stays on add payment option so im really angry at this if it cant be fixed i lost all of that plus my money its not fair >:(

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem as the above.

"all my purchases dissapeared i mean all and i have alot of things even though i cant refresh it it doesnt say i cant even purchase anything it says add payment option when i do that instead of turning to confirm purchase it stays on add payment option"

same with xbox music. when i start a list it jumps from song to song without playing. on my computer the purchase history for videos is there and i can buy movies, but on xbox360 i cannot watch the purchased video. already purchased movies it wants me to buy them again.

any solution to this problem? already deleted system cache, checked for corrupted files and reinstalled the update. nothing worked so far.

Sorry this didn't help.

SAME PROBLEM HERE AS WELL. VERY ANGRY.

Sorry this didn't help.

Add me to the list of people with this problem.  It doesn't even give me the option to refresh my purchases.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Many of my purchases for season passes of TV series have disappeared as of 4/5/2014.  I tried the refresh purchase history and that not only did not help it appeared as if nothing was happening.  The option to refresh purchase history disappeared once I tried it and I  had to sign out and back in to try it again.  No luck.  On video.xbox.com my missing tv series appeared in my collections.  However, when I clicked on one that doesn't show up on my Xbox 360, I received a "Oops, something went wrong" message.

Sorry this didn't help.