All Police Clans Read This (Important)

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the rude attitude I have had over the past few days towards everybody. I've just been in a bad mood.

Now, I would like to offer my expertise and experience to those of you who need help. Whether you need help with really small things, or really big things. Such as, informing people how you work, banning members, building a site for your clan, etc.

I am a former police clan Commissioner, my clan started on the day that "Grand Theft Auto IV" was released and I recently shut it down temporarily, until the release of "Grand Theft Auto V". Another reason, is that I feel the GTA community has become some what immature, relativily young, uncreative, and sub-par in intelligence. So, I just didn't want to put up with turning down 95% of my applications and declining forty ten-year-olds a week. So, since I shut down my clan I have been thinking about starting it back up, however I remember the reasons I shut it down, and probably will not be starting back up any time soon.

Even if you are not interested in getting the extra help, I would appreciate it, if you would just comment on this post to keep it at the top of the forums so new, upcoming police Commissioners will see it and be informed.

We have helped small, medium, large and behemoth sized clans, including the likes of Nightstrike812's police clan, as well as powerhous3's police clan, otherwise known as "Liberty City Emergency Services" (LCES). Unfortunately, powerhous3 is no longer the head of that clan.

Commissioner, xHMGx (Former)
The Police Department of Liberty City
Founded, April 29, 2008.
www.xbl-lcpd.webs.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I too wish to apologize to you. I have been a jerk as far as comments. You just portrayed yourself as a jerk on the forums which is why I attacked and counter argued. Bottom line is I'm sorry.

I do have one question, if you can answer it. I've been having trouble with my members as far as lying and backstabbing others to make them look innocent. I've tried just about everything and am looking to use the PROOF or NOTHING method. Please provide me some tips if you can.

Thanks for the tips, HMG. Very helpful and very informative.

is this on xbox live iff it iss cann i join to help

Well, help with what? My clan is jumping to multi-platform and we could use a lot of help, but we need specific help.

Well, What kind of help are you needing?

@HMG, I'm willing to help you as well since you were nice enough to help me. I know we've had our "differences", but it is over petty stuff. If you need my help just send me a message via XBL and I'll see what I can do.

Everybody take a look gtaivpolicedepartment.webs.com

Tsk, tsk, tsk; hijacking someone else's clan recruitment post? For shame buddy!

at the risk of sounding like a retard...i just got into this game...what exactly is a police clan...and what is its purpose?