All people who complaining about Execution being absent in mp ( 2 free maps as well)

For all you lazy people who are complaining it is not in the game and can't do a Search for it ....Here is the Link To an article announcing it Will come out in April with the Execution game mode and 2 free maps all for free ( you don't have to pay for it)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What about all the lazy people complaining about it not being in the game because it was one of the best playlists in all of the GoW games but it wasn't included in this one?

[quote user="Shikamaru"]

What about all the lazy people complaining about it not being in the game because it was one of the best playlists in all of the GoW games but it wasn't included in this one?

[/quote]

meh they are the lazy ***** complaining to begin with ( and no it wasn't the best playlist in all the gears of war games ... I preferred the play list Umm Capture the leader is what is was called? or wing man also I liked more then execution )

Well, they're eventually going to add more DLC, so hopefully playable Locust MP chars and Wingmen will be included

It was so popular that hundreds played it everday

we have shown them the link for weeks now yet they continue to complain, it is what they do best

Can't wait for more maps and content.  Looking forward to it.

Yeah YOU preferred those other playlists but if you played gears 1 and searched for a ranked match, you'd find more people playing execution than those other playlists (warzone was good too). Same with Gears 1, 2, and 3. Don't forget to include all the people who played gamebattles and scrimmed all the time. They also played execution.

I think people complained that it wasn't in the game from the beginning as it should have been.