All Nine Maps for Your Viewing Pleasure

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

I hear ya man....the map selection does get boring on these shooters....I remember Frontlines had some cool maps.....including some big city maps with damaged highrises and such......and the first Bad Company had that golf course ..... bridge too far on BF2 was a unique map as well

[/quote]

Par for the course. Great map in BC.

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

sorry about the multiquote, don't know why it did that.^^

[/quote]

I hear ya man....the map selection does get boring on these shooters....I remember Frontlines had some cool maps.....including some big city maps with damaged highrises and such......and the first Bad Company had that golf course ..... bridge too far on BF2 was a unique map as well

It's seems DICE might be giving something for everyone here. (maybe) Looks like three infantry, three mixed and three all out warfare. We still haven't seen any real shots or vids of the Karkan pack yet either.

...inhumanoids..inhumanoids

Well, that Battlelog only shows 5, while Battlelog #13 shows the other 4.

-

All the maps seem interesting. Especially the ones with abnormal spawning for the attacking team at start: jumping off a 500m cliff or on top of an aircraft carrier.

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

Other than 2 in Paris, they are all in the middle east. Don't you love the originality of modern shooters...

[/quote]well, atleast this is a semi-plausible setting in Iran...who is developing a nuclear program..

sorry about the multiquote, don't know why it did that.^^

I for one love fighting in Paris.

how 'bout  some Nearer East maps like ......Maine or Atlanta, Georgia....Jersey maybe

I had the GI Joe Aircraft carrier.  It was a hard toy to play with. I remember it being hard to maintain the "action" from one end of the ship to the other... Wish I still had it though, that thing would be awesome over the cabinets.