All my games worked fine before I got a replacement console, now I'm having audio issues.

So, Microsoft's prodding, I got a new 360S to replace my elite due to the game disc read error.   Now, whenever I play games, the audio randomly cuts out sometimes.  I've already tried all suggested audio fixes, used 2 separate HDMI cables, and tried multiple ports on the TV.  Thanks for replacing a console I had no actual problems on with a console that I can't even play a game on without the sound cutting out.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ah I see sorry I had not heard of that, I read it as if you had had disc read errors my bad sir.

Just out of curiosity does this sound issue only occur when connecting via HDMI?..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No no.  Microsoft started a program to replace consoles because they detected the potential for disc read errors.  They reached out proactively.

Sorry this didn't help.

You had no problems on it but you mentioned in the first line of your post you replaced your old console because it was having disc read errors?. If you have tried all the suggested fixes on the forums maybe phoning support would be the next step?.

Perhaps they may have some other suggestions you could try.

Sorry this didn't help.