All MP map file names + loading pics, B2K weapons + More

From here.

Copypasta

"Battlefield 3 Retail Maps And Other Information Uncovered!
I've had a little sneak around the new Battlelog website and found some images of the full retail maps. I've also delved into the Battlefield 3 beta files and found a whole host of information regarding the upcoming retail release including retail map numbers and map names! Below are the Battlefield 3 maps as indicated by Battlelog. For Single player and Co-operative maps scroll down to the bottom.

Note:
Battlefield 3 is currently in Beta status, the data files represent the Beta version of the game and do not represent the retail version. The lists replicated here are likely subject to change and do not represent the full version of Battlefield 3.

Battlefield 3 Maps (As displayed within Battlelog storage)
  • MP_020 - No information (No Image)
Battlefield 3 Maps (As displayed within the Battlefield 3 Open Beta game files)
  • MP_BAZAAR
  • MP_HIGHWAY
  • MP_FOREST
  • MP_PARIS
  • MP_OILFIELDS
  • MP_BASEJUMP
  • MP_SUBWAY
  • MP_CANALS
  • MP_KHARG
  • MP_OMAHA (WOOOOO??? Surprise returning map from Battlefield ???)
  • MP_TUTORIAL (The tutorial everyone voted for... but will this make retail release???)
Battlefield 3 Expansion Pack Maps (As displayed within the Battlefield 3 Open Beta game files)
  • XP1_Wake
  • XP1_Karkand
  • XP1_Sharqi
  • XP1_Oman
The exclusive Back to Karkand expansion pack weapons are listed as:
  • XP1_FAMAS
  • XP1_HK53
  • XP1_PP19
  • XP1_QBZ95B
  • XP1_L85A2
  • XP1_QBB95
  • XP1_MG36
  • XP1_JACKHAMMER
  • XP1_TYPE88 (seems to be the sniper variant)
  • XP1_L96
(Thanks to LoudGunZ for those)

Battlefield 3 Maps (As displayed within the Battlefield 3 Open Beta game files)
  • SP_BANK
  • SP_EARTHQUAKE - aka Fault Line
  • SP_FINALE (2 Part)
  • SP_JET (2 Part)
  • SP_NEW_YORK (2 Part)
  • SP_PARIS
  • SP_SNIPER
  • SP_TANK (2 Part) - aka Thunder Run
  • SP_VALLEY - aka Operation Guillotine (starts in a valley on the video)
  • SP_VILLA
It's also indicated that there are two maps SP_EARTHQUAKE2 and SP_TANK2 that exist in some form, possibly test versions or alternative versions for development.

Battlefield 3 COOP Maps (As displayed within the Battlefield 3 Open Beta game files)
  • COOP_A10
  • COOP_BREACHED
  • COOP_HOSTAGE
  • COOP_ROLLINGTHUNDER
  • COOP_BEHINDENEMYLINES
  • COOP_SUPERCOBRA
  • COOP_EXTRACTION
  • COOP_ASSASSINATION
  • COOP_EXFILTRATION
  • COOP_SUBWAY
According to the date each and COOP map will feature an Easy, Medium, Hard and Hardcore mode, whilst Multiplayer will feature a General (normal) and Hardcore mode. So Battlefield 3 will feature 10 Multiplayer Maps along with 4 Expansion Maps, 10 Single player Maps and 10 Co-operative maps, I think that's more than anyone could of wished for!"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

dude.. pancor jackhammer? are you serious? holy F** that's awesome!!!!...if you don't know(for anyone reading this), it's a 12GA bullpup revolver shotgun with detachable cylinder magazines that can be turned into antipersonnel shotgun mines by design, if you should ever have the need.

it's never really been seen , only rumored and it never made it beyond the prototyping stage.

pretty cool if you ask me...

also, i sense EA getting mad at someone for breaking the beta NDA...

Sick. I really can't wait for this game...first this, then Skyrim. I'm set for months.

[quote user="A Toxic Shotgun"]

dude.. pancor jackhammer? are you serious? holy F** that's awesome!!!!...if you don't know(for anyone reading this), it's a 12GA bullpup revolver shotgun with detachable cylinder magazines that can be turned into antipersonnel shotgun mines by design, if you should ever have the need.

it's never really been seen , only rumored and it never made it beyond the prototyping stage.

pretty cool if you ask me...

also, i sense EA getting mad at someone for breaking the beta NDA...

[/quote]I just looked that up on wiki and "As an interesting additional feature, it is possible to take the drum magazine off the firearm, attach a detonator, and use it as an anti-personnel mine that fires all of the cartridges at once when tripped. The manufacturer advertised this as the "Beartrap."

I really hope that's not an attachment...

Also nobody broke a NDA. Everything was found on the Battlelog and PC game files.

eh, i get that but the battlelog had an NDA as part of the beta test of it<br />

i think that might get EA mad.

also, i'd like that attachment... maybe make it locked to engi's or recons so it's not OP.