All Indie Games "Game Couldn't Start; Please Download Game Again"

Howdy folks,

So, I decided to purchase "BloodyCheckers" and "DLC Quest" last night. When I tried to play either one, I got the "Game couldn't start; please download game again" error. I did try to download each again, to no avail. I then tried to run some of my older purchased Indie Games ("Avatar Drop", "Breath of Death VII", "Action Arcade Wrestling", etc.) that have always worked fine before, and got the same error for each. HOWEVER, my downloaded Live Arcade games ("Joust", "TMNT", "MvC2", etc.) worked just fine. So, the problem appears to be confined to Indie Games, for whatever reason.

I tried to clear my cache, but no luck.

I am connected to XBox Live, having double-checked my connection.

My personal information is all up to date.

I do have an official MS 360 HDD.

^ Everything that I've considered mentioned above, I found online, but still no help. What am I missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a million in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi !!   This is Kilroyfx I am the developer of  "Bloodycheckers"..... I know my game has a high rating for violence and mature content.  I think the issue might be your parental controls, and you should download with a different account then purchase with the account of your choice.  Please come to our site www.bloodycheckers.webs and we can help you more !!  I am happy that you are interested in my game :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.