All-Girls Clan

AG(Allied Gamers) Heartbreakers is a clan of girls only. I'm looking for girls who mainly play TDM, plain and simple. It doesn't matter what your W/L or K/D ratio is. Although, we do ask for you to be at least 13 years old and have a mic to confirm you're a girl. We have meetings every Wednesdays and Saturdays, though you don't have to attend every single meeting, just a few every now and then. If you're interested, just reply back that you're interested or send me a message if you're a bit shy to post on here. And guys, please be respectful to the ladies here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

bump

Ladies, just post a message here or send me one if you're interested

good luck with your clan i made my own clan and i posted it on here but had same prob as you had so i just recruitied online now i have 8 members so all good

bump for the lady....also u might want to say some of the games that you are currently playing as a clan to add to the TDM stuff....

Thanks Oblivion! :D

Heartbreakers also has squads for Hardcore TDM, Search & Destroy, Hardcore S&D, Ground War, and alot more. We don't have a squad for TDM though, which is why I'm recruiting girls who are interested in playing TDM with me? :D

You don't have to play TDM if you want to join, we have girls that play many other games modes too!

Hey, I am a girl gamer too, we need some girls to sign up with our clan, as we would like to have an all girls team. Our web address is www.blacklistgaming.net/forums we are a quickly growing clan and I am one of the founding members, we have a few girls so far but we would like more :D if you do decide to come to our site please mention Mega sent you ;) hope to see you there!

bump :)

hey! i saw your post n thot Id let you kno that my friend and i run an all girls gaming community called the Foxy Rebels. we used to be a clan, but decided to break it down and keep it more of just a place for gamer chicks to meet up, and game lol we're mostly running things on Facebook, so if you'd like you can check it out you can, [facebook.com/foxyrebels] and ur MORE than welcome to promote your clan on there! We'd like to open up the gaming clans to halo cod gow, all that stuff. so yeah! good luck!! :D

bump :P