All dad gaming community

www.dadshideout.com is a gaming of community of just dads.  You have to be a dad to be a member.  That's it.  That's the only requirement.  We have an overly active forum, do monthly giveaways and contest, and talk about all things being a dad.  Our first priority is our family.  Gaming is just a hobby/past time for us.  We do like to win, but it's not win at all costs.  Everyone here understands when you have to drop the controller to tend to a family emergency.  We talk about all things dealing with our families.  Current wives, current girlfriends, ex-wives, ex-girlfriends, baby mommas.  Give advice, get advice.  It's a huge resource for any and all dads.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 17, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll call the brute squad.

I am the brute squad.

You are the brute squad?

I'm not a witch, I'm your wife.

INCONCEIVABLE!!!!!

I only wish I had found you guys when I had my kid not 2 years later, but still so much great advice available !

We have our own Battlefield 3 server as well.  No spawn campers.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

AAAAASSSSSSS YYYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU WWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Feesee, are those rocks ahead?

If there are, we'll all be dead.

That's it.  No more rhyming.  I mean it.

Anybody want a peanut?

You guys ever play Shadowrun?

As a matter fact, we have had some throwback Shadowrun nights.  We SUCK though, so we really just play for laughs.  We have a Sunday night community game night, and that is one of the games always up  to play.  We vote throughout the week and then play the most voted game on Sunday night.  Sometimes it is Shadowrun.

HEY DHO! Just wanted to give you guys a shoutout. One of the best clans out there (besides my own...LMAO) We always have a great time with the clan mixers. Take care see you soon.