All alone achievement....Why?

I've been the last man standing in Alpha zombies and infection no achievement and i have the map pack what wrong?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

was it on one of the defiant maps? its locked to only get on a defiant map on infection thanks to 343

It must be unlocked while playing Infection on a map from the Defiant map pack. The only map this is obtainable on is "Condemned" which rarely comes up as a choice for voting. Seems that 343 made these achievements a little TOO specific. Whether it was intentional or not is unknown. Hopefully they fix it, but until then, keep trying for it. If Condemned ever comes up, tell everyone to vote for itl lol.

Yup tough achievement! I havent had condemned come up once since CEA came out =(

Thanks i'm used to being able to get them on all maps

yeah I got some anniversary and noble and defiant achievements on the anniversary playlist only, but infection or any other zombie gametype hasnt come up there, doubt they will :/

maybe you got the last man standing medal on the normal maps, none of the DLC but I'm pretty sure it has been reported to only unlock on "Condemned"

Did you play an anniversery map?

The trick is you need to play living dead with 12 players who have the defiant map pack, if 1 player in the party doesn't have the defiant map pack it won't show up in the map rotation. also can't get it on anniversary ffa