Aliens: Colonial Marines Contact Trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/contact-trailer-aliens-colonial/726290 

The game doesn't look bad at all. I also JUST found out Gearbox is in it. That raises my expectations even more. Anybody else fixing on getting this?

-

Also, anybody recognize the soundtrack? (:

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

eh

-

I was misunderstanding this was a horror game until someone tipped me off that it's more left for dead like.

I'm defiantly getting it. Huge fan of the AVP series. I'm glad there will be no predators in this one. Hence "ALIENS Colonial MARINES" Hopefully the multiplayer doesn't die out like AVP3.

I'm getting it since the game reminds me of the old Alien Movies which were so fantastic.

IF its like left 4 dead , im not buying it. I thought AVP was awesome and would rather the game be more like that butwith co op.

I've been excited for this game for awhile now.

I hope it's nothing like Left 4 Dead or AVP. If it is, then I forsee a rent in its future.

I love the Aliens movies but since Gearbox is developing this game I won't even bother renting it because I know it will be garbage.

[quote user="theinaniloquent"]

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/contact-trailer-aliens-colonial/726290 

The game doesn't look bad at all. I also JUST found out Gearbox is in it. That raises my expectations even more. Anybody else fixing on getting this?

-

Also, anybody recognize the soundtrack? (:

[/quote]Been waiting for it since it was announced for a 2008 release. Gearbox doing it is good, They are fans of the original pre-AVP movies and actually got access to the set designs and audio data used for Aliens, So everything will look and sound like the movie.

Also the comments about it being like Left 4 dead are speculation, I would say the Gameplay footage shown previously indicates otherwise. It certainly will not be 4 separate campaigns that need to be played from start to finish in one setting. it has a strong story and the 4 player co-op will not take away from it.

I will definately be getting it. This game will have the heart and soul of Cameron's ALIENS, one of my favorite movies. Just marines and monsters in a scary setting. I just hope it has a solid single player experience.

so many psychics in this thread its amazing.