Alice Madness Returns

Hello,  I am new to Xbox games and have been playing Alice Madness returns.  I started playing on Normal.  Part way through Chapter 3 I decided that I am to new a player to play the game on Normal and moved it to easy.  I am in the caves where the insidious blobs are and have gotten to the other side and pulled the chain for the air vents. 

I have noticed several things have have made it so frustrating that I am ready to give up on the game on the easy mode.

1.  The stepping stones to go back to the platform are so dark that you can no see them from the Fish/Chain pull platform.

2.  None of the air vents in this area are at a height that Alice can jump to.  It looks like the only vent you can use is back at the cave entrance hole in the floor.  The blobs have made it impossible for me to get back across.  I have tried for 3 hours with no luck, on easy mode.

3.  There is no end to the insidious blobs.  I have shot at them for over 3 hours straight with no  breaks.  With them alive I have not been successful in getting back across to the air vent that leads up to a new area.  There is no way to regain health in this cave as when you kill these creatures they do not leave a rose or anything behind, so you just get worn down until you die.

4.  There is no noticeable difference between easy mode and normal mode in this cave.

Any tips of hints would be appreciated.  The only tip I have seen so far is to try to make it across again without dying and make it into the air vent by the hole in the cave floor.  I have been trying to do this for a total of 12 game hours, both on Normal and Easy and have had no luck. 

Teri

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Alright Teri.

Wow that sounds frustrating, the best advice I could give (having not played the game) would be to go to YouTube and look it up. I am sure there will be no shortage of video's showing you how to do what you need to do.

Sorry I could not be of more help but hopefully someone else will have a more definite answer for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.