Alderney Safety Enforcement (Recruiting 16+ Age)

Alderney Safety Enforcement

A.S.E. (Ace) - "Very Good."

Alderney Safety Enforcement (A.S.E.) is role-playing clan where mature members take on the roles of Police Officers, Crooks, Fire Fighters, Paramedics, Detectives and S.W.A.T. members. We are recruiting only 16+ age, as we have had problems in the past with kids not wanting to listen. A.S.E. consists of 16 members, and our biggest  patrols are usually on Sunday's, Monday's, Wednesday's and Saturdays.

corkjg is the Commissioner of A.S.E., while PyroMan015 and Wulfzz213 are his Bureau Chiefs. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about A.S.E. then please send a message to one of these guys and they can help you. Our application process is fairly easy and simple, once you register on our forums you will be able to see a section titled "Welcome", inside that section is the application. Applications have to be long, with correct spelling and grammar, and also accurate. Once you have completed the application, it will take around 2-3 days for the application team to decide whether or not to accept you, or decline you.

Once you have completed the application you will need to send a friend request to corkjg, and if you want you can send it to Wulfzz213 or PyroMan015, then wait 2-3 days and check your e-mail for either an acceptance letter or a rejection letter. If you have been rejected, then you can not fill out another application until 2 weeks have passed. Once you submit your application please do not spam us about it.

We are always looking for some new heads and fresh ideas to improve our clan, so please check out our website for more information, and some more tips on how to have a successful application.

We are NOT the best clan out there, nor we will ever be. We will strive to do our best, and hopefully we will succeed. Drama is taken care of on the spot and it will not be apart of our clan.

All that we asked is required of you is a working headset that does not echo, Grand Theft Auto IV, and The Ballad of *** Tony. If you do not have one of the following please make arrangements to obtain them within your first 2 weeks in A.S.E. We will not accept 15 year olds or younger.

Website URL: http://aseclan.co.cc/forums (includes a fast reactive shoutbox and an arcade!)

YouTube: http://youtube.com/ClanASE (videos coming soon!)

Facebook Page: Coming Soon!

Twitter Feed: Coming Soon!

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post! Hope to see you patrolling the streets of Liberty City with us soon!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very good advertising. Good luck with your clan from one clan to another.

Thanks, I'm hoping we can get some members soon :)

Getting members is the hardest part, just be patient and be lenient with the new members, try to get them to help recruit. You'll do good.

Also, be picky about the members you choose. Trust me; it will pay off!

This is my honest opinion: Why do you have firefighters? To tell you the truth, the mechanics for fires in GTA IV is pitiful, unless you start a fire within view of the fireturck or you keep a car burning long enough for the firetruck to get there, otherwise the fire is "invisible" and it looks like nothing is wrong, except a burnt out car lying in the middle of the road!

Couldn't have put it better my self.

We'll try to be lenient, thanks for the advice! As for firefighters we have them for MVA's, role-playing burning buildings, role-playing burning kitchens, restaurants, etc.., I know EMS is supposed to handle MVA's, but what's a city without a fire department?

I was just observing one aspect of your clan is all. Like HMG, I also run clans and have been for a few years. A suggestion: Use RPGs and Molotovs to make house fires; for cars, shoot them til they smoke, then shoot the car with one or two more bullets to then "light it on fire".

I meant shoot the FRONT of the car.

Yes, I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.