Alarming Number of Freezes.

I am just curious if anyone else is running in to a lot of freezing, doesn't really have any rhyme or reason. Its happened out in the world, while selling gear and when I was in the loading screen leaving the house. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you install the game?

No , big freezing issues ATM but the game sometimes freeze a lil  when i am using the Hot Keys  trying to equip something the L/R arrows take time too appear. I have the game installed.

Yep, I'm getting huge freezes.. Nearly every time I go to my menu screen I get a freeze. I do have the game installed, also.  Its getting pretty annoying.

Mine's not installed and it's running like a dream. Maybe try uninstalling and see if that helps.

No freezes here. Game not installed.

Bethesda are officially recommending that you do not install the game. Installing causes a bug with textures.

Not sure if uninstalling will fix your freezes though but it's worth a try.

Yeah after I heard about the bugs with the game installed I tried playing from disc and have not had a problem, An also the game is still installed. So it seems the best thing to do is to just play from the disc for now.

No freezes, just unreadable disk errors :( Game is great when it plays tho.

frozen once for me, and a bunch of disc read errors, notably first time it was in my xbox.

I'm surprised that I haven't encountered any freezing, only problem I have is a shout bug that I talked about in my thread, I'm hoping the upcoming patch will resolve these issues.

[quote user="k0rruptiD"]

frozen once for me, and a bunch of disc read errors, notably first time it was in my xbox.

[/quote] What did you do about the issue? I had to Change my settings to play the disk automatically at startup and a few other things. Still doesn't come on, like it should and the other games do, but it;s playing.