Alan Wake worth a look?

hey guys, wsa alan wake any good?  I really enjoy great story line/mystery games.  I loved Indigo Prophecy if any of you remember it from the original xbox.  Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah it's definitely worth a play

Graphics, story, music, atmosphere are all top-quality and it's one of my favourite games ever.  It's definitely story-heavy so if you do enjoy those type of games then I'd wholeheartedly recommend Alan Wake, and the story's definitely open to interpretation so I guess it could be considered "mysterious" as well

Definitely, Alan Wake is one of my favourite games this gen - I'd highly recommend it !!!

If you buy a new retail copy of the game (not 2nd hand) you'll get the first part of the dlc for free.

One word:

YES!

Alan Wake is classified as a psychological thriller. It has a deep story that plays out like TV show. Definitely one of the better games of its class.

Great game! I just hope they make another!

Get it! It's awesome.

I haven't played it myself but a couple of my friends have and they all enjoyed it. It's on my "to get" list.

i havent finished the game yet, but i did sell it however i can tell you that its definitely worth picking up. before i got stuck i did enjoy it. its hard to explain how i felt playing it but its definitely worth trying imo.

I am giving it a second playthrough currently, so I would have to say yep: the proof is in the pudding. I will add that it is paramount that you calibrate your video settings properly for this game as most people set their brightness too high you would do well to accept that the games visuals are dark and enjoy the ride!

OMG best game ever buy the DLC as well worth buying :)