Alan Wake Fans

Alan Wake fans i've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that they are making a new Alan Wake called Alan Wake: Night Springs. The bad news is that is going to be an XBLA title. Anyone else dissapointed???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

First off I heard this three or four weeks ago, but that's beside the point.  I'm disappointed and happy at the same time.  Sam Lake said he wants three games in the series but sales would dictate whether or not that happens.  Since the sales were not great, we might not be seeing three FULL games.  BUT... at least we have more AW coming, which is awesome.   I can't wait to play more of it.  

Sorry i was worried that this wasn't new but i thought it was at least worth mentioning

Any Alan Wake is good IMO.

I loved Alan Wake. It was truly a great game. It's a shame that I have absolutely no interest in XBLA titles

[quote user="Lunatic Ninja"]

I loved Alan Wake. It was truly a great game. It's a shame that I have absolutely no interest in XBLA titles

[/quote]

Maybe you'll make  an exception ^.^

[quote user="Lunatic Ninja"]

[/quote]

You sound like my brother. He refuses to play arcade games. Shame really, you're missing out on some amazing games.

they should make it multi plat so they have more money to make it a full game

[quote user="bentleyma"]

You sound like my brother. He refuses to play arcade games. Shame really, you're missing out on some amazing games.

[/quote]I don't think so Mr Lost Odyssey is the greatest game ever. Clearly, your opinion of what's an amazing game is immensely different from my own.

Lunatic you're missing out on some fantastic games because you're too good for arcade games, or they're just not good/long enough for you. I can't wait for arcade games like Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica. Those are full (20 hours each) fantastic games, but since they're also arcade games, they don't qualify as games you would play? Some arcade games are far better than half the *** that comes out full price these days. So what exactly don't you like about arcade games in general? Your statement sounds as silly to me as people who say they wont play games unless their friends play them.  It sounds just as silly as people who say they wont buy a game if it doesn't have multiplayer.  Arcade games offer great variety for a decent price.

The resident evil Hd remakes are not "Arcade" games they are remakes of 2 full games that came out on Ps2 and Gamecube, I agree with him arcade games are too short and simple for $15 and i dont bother with them ,although some games are good like BF 1943 but overall not interested