Alan Wake DLC

Hi, I want to know how to purchase the expansions "The signal" and "The writer" for Alan Wake in Chile, in the game it shows "Soon" for both of them and I can't download the content, moreover are not available in the Microsoft marketplace. Thanks very much.

Hola quería saber si es posible comprar las expansiones de Alan Wake "La señal" y "El escritor" en Chile, he tratado de descargarlo desde el juego pero me aparece el mensaje "Próximamente" y no lo puedo comprar, tampoco está disponible en la tienda de Microsoft. Muchas gracias.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

May anyone help me with that? I still can't purchase the expansions for Alan Wake.

Thanks in advance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

some DLC is region locked  and is simply not available in all regions if you cannot get it there is nothing you can do but wait to see if it eventually will come to your region.

Sorry this didn't help.

I dont know much about sports games. As for RPG's, Blue Dragon got mixed reviews. Bioshock was widely liked. There is a MMO Final Fantasy (but you have to pay for an online subscription). For modern Warfare, Call of Duty 4 is supposed to be excellent. Enjoy

Sorry this didn't help.