Alan Wake 2 on Xbox 720?

"This rumor has a double the usual number of unconfirmed elements, so it's sort of a double-rumor. Apparently, Alan Wake 2 is in development right now at Remedy for the Xbox 720. Not only that, but Rare, Lionhead and Turn 10 are said to have development teams in place to work on games for the not-announced console.  That's a full five unconfirmed elements in a single story! This is a quintuple rumor! The record has been set!"  G4.com link.  If this is true although it's not a bad thing to eventually get more AW, I'd rather have it on the 360.  I doubt I will be upgrading, even if the 720 and AW2 come out in 2013.  Thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think there might be a Xbox 720 anytime soon. I don't even think the new Xbox will be called 720. So sooner or later they will make a sequel to Alan Wake on the latest console known as the 360.

I absolutely cannot wait for the sequel to this game.  Easily one of my favorite single player experiences in the last 3-5 years.  So, what I'm trying to say is, I don't really care which console the game comes out on.  Just as long as the sequel is anywhere near as good as the original is, I will be content.

Yeah Sam Lake said he wants three games in the series for sure, which is pending they have enough sales.  I'm glad to hear a second one is in the works.  Either way I will have their next game, and I will have the next-gen Xbox.  AW is one of my favorite games as well.  It's sad it wasn't enjoyed by more people than it was.  

There is a follow up game coming out that is going to be released from the arcade. It will not be Alan Wake 2 but it will be a continuation of the story.

that would be cool living in the northwest and Seattle this games setting is so great !!!! i still have to replay and play the dlc through and i wish i had the collectors disc for the avatar clothing ,and as of yet 720 was advertised in that movie recently so with that we can hope !!! happy gaming all

i hope this will realy happen i hope i hope i love alan wake !!

I'm hoping for another game.  This one had my interest when I first heard about it.  Almost 2 years later I was able to play it.  If it is then put into the Arcade I'm sure I will still enjoy it but I really hope it doesn't go that route as the game will only be about 2hrs worth of play time.  This game kept me enthralled for 8hrs, that being said I would feel cheated with 2hrs.

Another Alan Wake would be great. To often great storytelling is forsaken for graphics and gimicky plot devices. Alan Wake told a great story (ironic as it was a game about a writer, but I digress).

I will take it in any formate (acrade, full sequel, whatever) as long as they keep the rich story telling.

Halo 4 should be on the 720 as well.

I love alan wake.  this would be a great thing to do for the 720