Aiming sensitivity

Anyone else feel that the aiming is a little too sensitive?  I don't know it just feels really twitchy to me, BF:BC2 didn't have this problem.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Disagree. I think the movement and aim sensitivity in this beta are already better than BC2 ever was. Something about the BC2 aim sensitivity felt off to me. Almost mechanical. Yeah, I'm already lovin the BF3 controls over either BC game. Much more improved imo.

At last someone agrees,the aiming is way to sensitive and the adjustment in the options menu does nothing to change it either way.

so many times i have been aiming and tried to make a slight adjustment only to find myself looking the other way!

Wish they added the focusing that you get in the Cod games you would think they have added that by now, it's the little touches!

aiming sucks ... the difference in speed between hip-fire and ads is waaaay too much ... i can't adjust the sensitivity of one without completely *** up what feels good on the other ...

I too find the movement and aiming just right, no complaints here...

Way better than Bad company 2, love it!

It is a tad too sensitive, but no real issue for me. I hated how it was in BC2, it was like you were stuck in sand.

the whole point of the settings menu is for those of you that are saying it fine no problems,you can just leave it well alone ,for the rest of us this setting should increase or decrease that sensitivity so we can be just as happy with it but it simply does nothing.

maybe it will change in the final version,but at the moment its my biggest problem with the game.

bad company 2's controls always felt sluggish, the beta feels refreshingly responsive.

love it, somehow its faster, but better. in BC2 it was to much to the left, or to much to the right.. here its pretty much always dead on, even the secitivity is higher.