AIM

Aim= if you aim you DIE! Thats it I give up on trying to aim, every time I do I get killed by the enemy even though I seen him or her first, they get me from the hip or some kind of auto-aim, an allot of the time they get me as they are jumping through the air an they don't even have there gun anywhere near a targeting position while I am shooting them right in the face. and I am not just talking about close quarter action I am talking about meters away. especially with those LMG its a losing battle the only way to get anyone on this game is to snipe from a distance, or to try an get them from the hip but I am too old school I guess because I always try to get them by aiming, I hope BF3 doesn't have this auto aim BS on there game..                          

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1) you are compensating for bullet travel time, something different from the COD series right ?

2) You have set your EA account to the right region or you'll be playing on servers further from you resulting in lag ?

No it is reaction time factored in with other things.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

If it seems to good to be true then it might be. There is a lot of auto aiming hacks going on.

I though auto-aim was disabled in MP? Or it's very, very low, unlike the tractor beam that is COD's aim assist.

Maybe it's just the gun you're using. I had a problem winning some close range gunfights with the AEK 971. The second I start rocking and rolling while zoomed, the gun's heavy recoil, and flinching from getting shot, all added up to a whole bunch of misses.

I compensated by managing my bursts when ADSing, or burst firing from the hip while strafing.

You have to relearn how to shoot in this game if you're coming from other shooters. I see a lot of people going full auto at a guy 75 metres away.

Maybe you need to practice more?

The aim assist is very minimal from my experiences. The only time iv'e noticed it is when an enemy runs directly in front of me at extremely close range while I'm not looking down the sights.

@Housedaclown  I jus bought a new capture device for standard DEF so I wil soon have PROOF!

No, there is still auto aim. Next time to spot a lone wookie, sweep your reticule/sights across him and you'll notice a "drag" effect when you cross his body. Just about every shooter on the Xbox 360 has this, even Tom Clancy games.

Some guy tried to hose me down from 5 feet with my back turned and couldn't kill me for some reason. I had enough time to do a 180 degree turn near death and killed him.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

OP it's not the game, your accuracy is absolutely terrible. 13% with assault rifles and 9% with LMGs. I'm sorry but you losing every firefight has absolutely everything to do with your lack of AIM, not people using aimbots.