aim botters need to be stopped

you wanna talk about cheaters look on my file share on my account just a L0N3W0LF     btw those are zeros not o's  [Mod Removed] has an aim bot.. while playing a 4v4 clan match... there are 2 clips and 2 screenshots tht show him aim botting..... ik i dnt suck bc my k/d spread is +12000.... i want bungie or microsoft to kick him offline and look more closely to all the ksi members.... majority of ksi cheats

plz.... will microsoft plzz look more closely into this i will keep those in my file share as long as it takes for something to be done..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

File a complaint > set to avoid > job done. We'll have no calling out other members or clans either, they're not a position to defend themselves and you could be making this is up for all we know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1) It is against forum rules to name and shame other players in the forums.

2) If you encounter anyone who has violated the XBL Terms of Service or Code of Conduct then FILE A COMPLAINT against them via the tools on your console. Enforcement action is not instant. Just like with real life crimes it takes time to investigate complaints.

3) Since you encountered the offender(s) on Bungie I would recommend you use their in game reporting tool as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

How to file a complaint.

And Bungie has an in game reporting tool, you could use that also.

Sorry this didn't help.